Folks should be required to spend time in nature as part of basic education. Here is what people will learn:
- What’s important vs. what is not.
- All that is pretty, is not good for you. Judge by appearances and die.
- How to kill a wolf safely. (I can do this is necessary) Sorry Liam…no fighting involved.
- How to die with honor.
- How to live with honor.
- Who to respect and why. If an elder survived , it’s because they know something useful.
- How good food is when you find it. How everything is connected, how nature cares for us and heals depression.
I’m getting back to nature in 2019.